Inspires | Ascension Presents: When the Best Decision is to “Stay the Course”

 Ascension Press and Ascension Presents 

in collaboration with Inspires 

give you this riveting magnum opus.‎..




Condensed Reflection
by James Z. Carpio

There were times that I stopped writing, most recently, because of the pandemic. I also took breaks when I am abroad. Nonetheless, I stayed the course.

As I reflect now about the collaboration of Inspires with Ascension Press and Ascension Presents, I am glad that I continued. 

The first collaboration went live in December 20th, 2016.

Why did I think that the project is worthwhile?

Well, when I was doing my research online for writing about Catholic Faith and inspiration, I stumbled upon Father Mike’s videos on YouTube. He wears a priest uniform in them. The same uniform worn by my older brother, the late Monsignor Bob, and another brother, Father Pablo.

The videos helped me. And, in this beatnik age I believe that it would help others as well.

May you be inspired by The Holy Spirit and God Bless!





Comments