Patrick Lindsay: Walk Away from Regret (James Comments...)




REGRET CAN be a heavy burden: a mournful millstone that weighs you down. It will blur your focus and turn your mind back... like endlessly replaying a ghostly movie. Look to the future, free from the gloom. Seek the light and walk toward it.

---

Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.

Henry David Thoreau
(1817-1862)

---

James Comments

What could have been? Or regrets. I have none because in the decisions of my life I follow the Serenity prayer.

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change. The courage to change the things that I can. And, the wisdom to know the difference. Amen.













-Bob

photo credit: Juha Riissanen End of a season, almost.. Helsinki, Finland, December 2017 via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments