Why do I forgive?


Having been forgiven by my enemy in turn I forgive other people who had hurt me. Love thy enemy. That is probably the hardest verse from the Bible. It is easy to forgive friends, strangers, and family but it is so difficult to forgive and love your enemy. 

It does not mean that you did not learn anything from what happened rather you want history not to repeat itself. It is painful.

Both sides had been hurt. I may had been well-meaning but I could had been mean and bullied the enemy.

Bygones. Forget about it, like I always say. I have to live my life now. And, I do love my life. Move forward and on with the journey...….

May you be inspired by the Holy Spirit and God Bless!







-Bob
photo credit: symphony of love Haemin Sunim Forgive them. So you can be free. So you can be happy. So you can go on living your life via photopin (license) License: (license)

Comments