Patrick Lindsay: You Are Your Competition (James Comments...)



DO'NT BE distracted by judging yourself against others. Set your own standards. Judge yourself against those standards. Do it honestly and without delusion. Accept your verdict and move on.

---

I am the master of my fate, I am the Captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henley
(1849-1903), "INVICTUS"

---

James Comments

If I am not going to open the book and read it page by page then, nothing will happen. I will not learn anything. I choose what path I would want to take in my own life. I need to be prepared and ready. However, my master is God. The Captain of my soul is God too. I walk with Him. He is my Companion, my Guide, and my Refuge. With Him, I can do anything. He can move mountains. The Alpha and the Omega. Without Him I am nothing.

May you be inspired by the Holy Spirit and God Bless!



-Bob

photo credit: `James Wheeler Love Long Beach via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments