Paradigm of the Old Ways?



Before Christianity, people believed in the old ways. Superstitions. Beliefs in inanimate objects, the unseen, and the arrangement of things or anything in the universe.

An example would be a horse shoe is lucky or a broken thing is unlucky. 

It may be cultural. In the field of sociology, total immersion is needed to understand a tribe or a community.

Rational and logical thinking makes your strategies solid. Medicine, Science, Modern Technology, and Computer Technology contributed to the recent renaissance in the world.

Spiritually speaking, why put your faith in those things when you can place your faith in Lord Jesus Christ?

Personally, I can vouch for the many miracles in my life that I attribute to the many answered prayers. Jesus is Pure Light. He will cast all your fears or shadows in your life in bright illumination. 

In the final analysis, God created us and He will be the one to take our last breath.

However, you may have your own opinion and I do have mine.

Respect, common sense and sensibilities taken into account we may have to agree to disagree.

Whatever works for you. Your right began when my right ended.

If you think that putting a book inside a freezer would make you calmer. Go right ahead. 

But when I tell you that spending too much time with negative people is medically proven to peel off neurons off of my hippocampus. I do not drink alcohol because they kill neurons in the brain. 

Endorphins are produced whenever I exercise. Strategy and planning ahead of time reduces cortisol in the brain.

I would like the neurotransmitters in my brain to connect more synapses so as to refresh my brain matter.

Lastly, I believe in the creed.

So,

The Guide in the ways of my life is God and only Him alone. 

May you be inspired by the Holy Spirit and God bless!








-Bob

photo credit: Perzec Street Signs @Hanö via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments