Ascension Presents | "R.U.F." (RESTING UNAPPROACHABLE FACE)

in collaboration with Inspires 
give you this riveting magnum opus.‎..



Condensed Reflection
by James Z. Carpio

I am truly grateful to have been given the gift of doing this for the readers. That is one.

I have lived a good number of years here in this world so, definitely, I have been practicing the two social virtues.

I am grateful to my family. Family is family.

I am grateful to my friends. 

Today, I said thank you to the cashiers at a mall and a convenience store.

I do not know if I have an approachable face. I do not think I have one at all. 

So, I have to go out of my way to talk to people.

Sometimes I smile and just say hello.

I think that will do.

I have experienced genuine acts of kindness from people all around the world for which I am thankful.

When I was at Frankfurt Airport, the Immigration Lady ran after me with my travel documents. Thank you.

In Naga City, I am grateful to the Pharmacist. That person had done something incredibly gargantuan for my travel. Thank you.

Finally, I am grateful to the Ambulance Nurse for allowing me to be able to celebrate Christmas at home with my family. Thank you.

The list goes on.

It is a wonderful life.

Thank you God.

Amen.

Comments