Ascension Presents | Do You Present Your True Self to Others?

in collaboration with Inspires 
give you this riveting magnum opus.‎..









Condensed Reflection
by James Z. Carpio



That is both an easy and a difficult question. Yes, I do present my true self to others. The moment I step outside of my house that is who I am, what you see is what you get.

However,



My jobs do not define me. My strengths do not define me. My weaknesses do not define me. My successes and failures do not define me.



I am imperfect. Human. I am prone to error and misgivings.



Despite of all these, according to Father Mike when God sees us for who we are as sons and daughters as we are, then, He would love us as we truly are in all our pristine form even while we were still just a thought in His Divine Plan.



My identity is I am God's creation. May God love me as I am.



God bless you my friend!




Comments