Ascension Presents | Do Catholics Have to Respect Everyone?

in collaboration with Inspires 
give you this riveting magnum opus.‎..





Condensed Reflection
by James Z. Carpio

I should like to focus on the third level of respect. The one which is earned. The one which can be lost. And ultimately, the one that can be regained. 

That one is character-based.

As a writer, I always keep in mind the reader.

I have not been writing for my columns for months now. And, every time I meet a reader in person I am reminded to write again.

What is my legitimate excuse? Well, I have been given another career opportunity in a different industry but still in the artistic field.

All I can say is, a servant cannot serve two masters at the same time.

I had been given two choices, one or the other or both. I chose both.

When the sea is more calm I would be able to make a comeback, officially, as a Columnist.

Blogging is easy, however, writing a column is a whole lot different kind of a ballgame.

Rest assured, a writer will always be a writer. 

Pray, hope, and do not worry, as what Saint Padre Pio's calendar proclaims in my office.

God Bless!

















Comments