I saw The Light and He spoke...



Do you believe in God? He asked me. Then, I said, "yes, I do". He told me whatever they did that was hurtful to you will all come back to them. I thought to myself no I don't want that...

Then, He told me talk to them. Then, they will be your friends.

I spoke to him. Then, he reached out.

Then, I left.

I met a man of peace.

Then, I became a man of peace.

Funny, how life can be...

When I decided to be a hermit, people from my past and present keep popping up out of nowhere.

Someone once said that you do not meet anyone by accident, it was meant to be.

Living in a foreign country was freedom for me. It was freedom because I am naturally shy and an introvert. And, that is not a disorder, a social trait.  In the same way that being outgoing and an extrovert. Better explained as apples and oranges. Being anti-social is a disorder on the other hand. 

Shy is normal.

When I listen to people I process their statements outright. The good ones stay and the garbage are thrown away. Resilience.

Is it the truth? Would it hurt others?

In my case it wasn't the truth, and it would only hurt one man, and that would be little old me.

There is a saying in Tagalog ang pikon ay laging talo. I do not know how to say that in English.

Me, I am forgiving because everyone is forgivable.

I even forget them completely. Even the name and the face.

Life is too short to hold grudges. Forgive easily.

If God is with you, you will always be happy.

Always.

God created you. In His Image and Likeness. His Beauty is in you. Your face and body. Nobody is really ugly.

Nobody.

God Loves you. You have dignity. In His eyes we are all equal.

One day you will feel the Love if right now you are in the darkness.

A lesson that I could share with you is to have a personal relationship with Him.

You may be an Atheist.

You may be an Agnostic.

Or you call God by a different name.

His name is Jesus.

In my final parting lines, He is the Creator. He said, "Let there be light and there was light".

He is Light!

He is Good.

He is Beautiful.

Resplendence.

Written for all the Greater Glory of God, I hope that His Light will shine upon your face, your heart, your soul and all of your being.

Because we are all His children of Light.

All.




























Comments