Ascension Presents | Developing a Clear Vision in Life

in collaboration with Inspires 
give you this riveting magnum opus.‎..






Condensed Reflection
by James Z. Carpio

Someone told me once that, "James, you will be a writer for the rest of your life". And, I thought to myself she's right. Why? There is no retirement age for writers.

The only thing that would stop me from being a writer is myself. If I decided to stop or an illness will be a hindrance to my career or I die.

I remember my own father who wrote poems for his Christmas cards.

His friends always looked forward to his poem each Christmas season.

Then, he stopped.

He stopped because his inspiration went away. My mother died.

As for myself, I do not know why I still write. The only reason I could think of is God has a Clear Vision in my Life and that is to keep on writing.

With God, I find it easy to write. He is my Inspiration.

Someone once told me to continue what I love to do. And, I told him that I love to write.

So,

I guess I will continue this noble vocation. To cultivate the gift of writing. Because each time I meet a reader it is akin to a knock on a door, hoping to get in...

A reader is knocking on my heart, encouraging me to keep on writing. Because maybe in my own way I touched and tugged at their heartstrings.

Nothing could be clearer than that...

















Comments