Hypothetical Wishes




I wish I were deaf sometimes so that I would not have wounds by hurtful words.

But, then again, I would not hear the melodious tides of the ocean and the sea.

I wish I were mute oftentimes so that I would not hurt people by unkind words.

But, then again, I would not be able to speak for other people who are timid.

I wish I were blind a few times so that I would not see atrocities of the world.

But, then again, I would not be a witness to the grandeur of God's creation.

I wish almost always that I had not become a writer because it's difficult.

But, then again, I would not have been able to have written these words...


























photo credit: sean dreilinger cameron and his officemate - _MG_1537 via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments