When only God matters in your life...



I love the water.

I like walking in the rain.

When I used to have my own bike, I loved bicycling in the rain.

I feel my soul.

My soul cleansed.

Enough about that...

Well, to be successful in this business you have to categorize comments into two bins.

First, the ones going to the trash bin.

Second, the ones going to the treasure chest.

The latter are what you call constructive criticisms.

But, being in this industry for so long I do not really care what other people think of me at all.

When, they called me fat as a pig, I exercised and lost weight.

When, they called me ugly, I joined a modeling agency.

Then, they called me vain, well looking presentable and having proper hygiene is not exactly vain. It is taking good care of yourself.

Sometimes I take a look at the person who is giving the Debbie Downer comments. Usually, they are not really worth the time. Simply put, they are insecure.

I have met really good looking people and they do not have nasty comments. They build you up.

Find a support group.

The haters someone said are the ones who cannot do what you have done.

Someone said before that my work is a Diary, so, I entitled my work as a Diary, well a few, nothing wrong with that as well. I have read about The Irishman's Diary on The Irish Times. Those series are iconic.

The more I get negative comments the more I become motivated. If they say it is too short, I write it much shorter. If they say it is too long, I make it much longer.

Frankly my dear, I do not give a damn about critics. Have you ever seen a statue of a critic? None at all.

Critics could only create criticisms.

Ask them to write a dissertation or perhaps a thesis. Then, they will just scamper away like mice that had seen a cat.

The reason I write is because God gave me this gift.

My purpose.

Written words are like water for me.







































photo credit: cszar Whee! via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments