Q & A: Questions I get asked the most...




Do you have Social Media Accounts?

Yes. Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Only Linkedin is active. I may try to have a YouTube channel of my own.

Are you pure, half American?

No. I am 70 percent white. Most dominant genes are Southern European.

Will you publish a book?

Maybe.

What establishments would you recommend in your local city?

In Naga City, I would say all because I want everyone to be progressive in their businesses. It would be boring if you would frequent the same places, right? I would say be adventurous. You might just find something in the place you least expect it.

How does it feel to belong to a big family?

FUN. But, it could get noisy which I don't mind. There is always someone to talk to and family is family. Well, we get along most of the time. Disagreements add spice to life. All in all, I love my family.

How does it feel to be mistaken as your brothers?

Just three brothers who are also in the public eye. The other one stays at home most of the time. But, I do look like one of my sisters. The second one among the siblings.

You started this Blog in 2013, that's a long time, almost five years and still going strong, how and where is the direction of this Blog heading to?

As long as I can still write, I will keep on writing. I love fiction and poems. It's in my DNA, Pops was a writer and Ma too, so, and my other siblings and even the next generation.

You were heavy at one point of your life, how did you lose the weight?

Walking. As they say walking is the best form of exercise. I have to agree with someone that losing the weight is easy but keeping off the extra unwanted pounds is the most difficult.

What is the reaction of people when you tell them that you are in the Media?

There were only three occasions that I had to say what I am busy with my life. At a gym's lobby, a coffee shop and a medium-sized mall. Their reaction would depend upon the situation. Well, I don't go around and keep telling people that, I did not even renew my Media I.D. anymore. Why? Because it stuns people somehow. It could be awkward and the last thing I want is to make people uncomfortable. And the most important thing is, I do not want any trouble.

Were there times you had been into trouble?

Yes. But it's no biggie. It's water under the bridge so I don't want to discuss them anymore. Let's say all's well that ends well.

What or who keeps you inspired?

God. He gave me this gift. It has become a responsibility. It has become my passion. Finally, it has become my LOVE.



























Comments