A Minimalist Style: How I present myself



I follow two Men's Style YouTubers, Mr. Antonio Centeno and Mr. Jose Zuniga.

Now, I know that I have a cool skin tone. I watched a video how to know so, I had to place my forearm beside a white piece of paper and take a photo of it. The result: my skin showed a pinkish shade.

Because of that, I know the colors that best work for me. Colors like green, yellow, brown, blue, white, black, and other pastel colors like pink and orange, but, I do not like those colors though, so, I do not like to wear those shades.

The best metal tone for me is silver.

The only accessory I wear is a wristwatch.

I wear a string necklace, but it is a religious necklace, so, it is not really an accessory.

The color of the belt and the shoes has to match.

I do not like to wear shirts with word prints. That is more European than American or Asian.

Why? When you have your photos taken, people will try to make sense of the sentence on your shirt, and almost always, it is not fully taken by the camera.

So, I go for solid pieces.

And, I go for small prints. Thin lines and small dots that disappear from afar.

My style is muted. My attire is functional. I go for comfort. I even have a peeve for Polo shirts because I find the piece of cloth as its brand tag rubbing against the back of my neck which is uncomfortable.

I have three hats, a baseball cap, a newspaper boy cap and a Panama hat.

And one last thing, since I have a brain condition which I take medicines for, I have to protect my brain matter which is made up of mostly liquid, hence, I was advised by my doctor to use an umbrella to shield against the sun. It is a bonus when it rains because I am always dry as well.



































photo credit: Yuri Samoilov Photo Portrait of a Man via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments