A City Hermit's Diary: When isolation is actually insulation



Even in a room full of strangers I am always thinking. My mind is full of ideas.

Mostly, it is good because my focal point and perspective become much clearer. Crystal.

A group of people can sometimes become a mob. It is sad when the mob rules.

A group of people huddles when there is gossip. When there is someone to talk about.

I relish how to be positive and how to spread it around. To make Earth emphatic if not sympathetic. I do not want it to be pathetic.

I thrive when I am alone. Most of the time I watch motivational speakers on the Internet.

I treasure my alone time.

Soon, my family will arrive. I have lots of things to do and prepare.

While doing those I am writing.

Always writing in my head.

Well, that's who I am, it could get difficult but it makes it all the more worthwhile.

































photo credit: Leni Tuchsen Alone via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments