Why I only have five friends... and loving it!


Two multi-millionairesses, a multi-millionaire, a priest and a friend from the wonder years. I read somewhere that you become the people you hang out with the most. Those are my friends.

It is my line that I do not have any friend. Of course, all of us have friends. Not only that but I have a huge clan.

I do have a prolific network of writers as Facebook connections.

If I have readers who tell me they are fans, I treat them as friends.

However, I prefer to be alone when I am in public. 

I enjoy it.

I always walk along the narrow streets of our city.

I talked to a cashier one morning and she vividly tells me that she sees me going to the coffee shops along the main avenue most of the time.

I used to go to a nearby gym everyday for a period in my life.

When I was on the treadmill all I saw was the hotel pool.

It was so boring.

People do not realise it but I am actually exercising.

Walking is the best form of exercise.

I am addicted to it. It is very much similar to the runner's high.

I even once walked in a heavy downpour. I was drenched.

I loved it.

Now, that you know that it is, actually, my daily exercise, then, it does not seem so lonely right?


























Photography by:

Comments