My Song for You



After being disowned by my own people who told me almost at the top of their voices that I am not a Filipino, I realised that I am a citizen of the world. A world created by God, my Master and no one else.

I have written my piece and I am afraid I have reached the end of the line. We went through ups and downs and twists and turns, uphills and downhills, you name it we have seen them all.

I showed you my broken soul and how God mended me.

I shall leave with triumph that I had accomplished my mission.

My tour of duty has expired. And I am glad.

Each day I am grateful for God's Grace and awe-inspiring works of wonders.

It  is funny that I never dreamed of all of these.

Remember of faith and hope. Cultivate them. Keep them in your heart.

My name will be gone into oblivion. But if we see each other in Heaven I hope you would know my name.

I was the writer who rooted for you that against all odds I showed you that we could and can survive.

The finiteness of the Internet will soon come into fruition.

All will be gone including this website. Nothing lasts forever in this material world.

But our immortal souls will keep yearning for the Gospel. The Good News.

Have you read the Bible from cover to cover?

My favorites are The Psalms and the story of Job.


With that I bid my final farewell, and may God walk with you in your own journey.




























photo credit: Isengardt The Water Umbrella via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments