Mister Snow



It's cold there. Freezing. When you speak a mist goes with each word. I'm an old man. I've known for so long. I had been perennially waiting. Because I knew it's worth the wait. To hold on. Because it's pristine there. I'm blessed because I had a glimpse of it. Take my word for it the opposite of it you don't want to go down there. A friend of mine told me it's scorching and pungent there. They hate each other there. But, there, the one I told you about... It's sheer magnificence. It's sheer gladness. It's pure joy. And, it's pure love.

I am going there today.

And, I hope you could make it there someday as well.

My name is Mr. Snow.

I am your Guardian Angel.



























photo credit: Neil. Moralee Snow Men 6 via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments