The City of Naga's Greatest Food Trip



I love great food. Well, that is an understatement.

Here, I listed down all the calorie-infused foods and delicacies I stuff myself with in the Gastronomic World of The City of Naga in random order. Some are healthful but a few are definitely not, others are endemic to the City while others are World renowned  i.e. international food chains.

1. Sbarro

The Chicago deep dish pizza is undeniably filling to your heart's content.

2. Naga Garden Restaurant

The chicken or pork asado mami with toasted siopao are meals to remember. Worth a try and you will be coming back for more.

3. SM

At the supermarket, the best seller turon is a must try. It seems to be everyone's favorite.

4. Obscure Crispy Ulo and Crispy Pata restaurant

It is along diversion road and it is just, relatively, newly opened. The name even escapes me but the savory tender meat lingers on until now.

5. Obscure Kinalas restaurant

I tried it one time with a group of companions. It is located near the bus terminal. It is not air-conditioned but it is clean. I loved their kinalas.

6. 1st Colonial

Since most of the time I eat healthy, my favorites are the lumpiang ubod and the pinangat.

7. Red Platter

Their special pancit is one of a kind. It does not have liver or so at least I do not have an aftertaste of it hence, it is an awesome hearty meal.

At the top of my head, those are the guilty food pleasures that I indulge on most of the times. Maybe, there will be a part two because there are absolutely a lot more The City of Naga has to offer.







































License: (license)
photo credit: Thomas Hawk Sbarro via photopin (license)

Comments