Sincerity: A Writer's Passage



As an Inspirational Catholic Writer, I do not have to deal with criticisms or haters or trolls. People seem to scamper away when The Lord Jesus is mentioned in any of my essays or as to be aptly called, prose, I should like to say people who have evil intentions. Let's admit it people like Politics and other myriad topics.

Now, my predicament is to have the inspiration to write and keep on writing. It is no easy feat. However, I like to keep it concise and precise. The least I would like to do in this field is waste time. Time is gold. Thus, I hope that I would be sharing nuggets of wisdom.

In order to do that, let me share with you one simple rule I follow in my writing career and that is I promise myself never to be disturbed by anything or anyone.

Once is enough.

Two is too much.

Three is a poison.

In the final analysis, I learn from life's lesson's; my mistakes; other people's errors; from books, movies and TV or even radio: from my travels; and every facet of this world we live in.

The greatest lesson aside from loving someone is forgiving someone and forgetting the harm done. Every insult, every hatred, everything that damaged my being.

Amusingly, it has become a habit. When an older brother asked for an apology- I, accidentally, said, "you are forgiven and you are forgotten. He was shocked and said, "what?!?"

I ended with, "I meant it's forgotten".



























photo credit: @superamit DSC_7713.JPG via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments