It's not your fault...




Somehow it made sense. Did it make me feel better after being told that I have a serious illness? Yes, it was a relief. And, would you believe that I see it as a blessing? Why? Because I had to go through a process that is beyond words.

Methodically, I had to go through stages of dealing with what’s on the horizon. I went through rationalization. Then, denial. Then, fear. Then, acceptance. I am not perfect. No human being is perfect.

Hence, I had to move closer, then closer, then much more, so that I would be One with the Unmoved.

Why? I realized that it was only me who was moving away.

Moreover, something happened. He has a grand scheme. A plan.

I surrendered my inadequacies to Him. After all, He is the Divine Healer.

Well, after being sick for 23 years. I am a Veteran. 

That is amazing. My Doctor said I recovered 100 percent. Why?

I really do not know. Maybe only God knows.

When I shook someone’s hand before. She said I have a healing hand. My older brother told me that I am a wounded healer.

I do not have any scars though which is ironic. Why?
Because I have to write with my heart. My scars are within. You cannot see them.

However, I feel them. And, wow, they are wonderful. I have this experience of just being so in awe that I was healed.

Well, my older brother believed in me. And my friends and family.

Now, I go back to the first statement that it was not my fault. 

Definitely, it happened for a reason.

It’s because of you.

Again, what is a writer without a reader.

So, why not me?

Then, this noble profession will go on until my last breath.



































photo credit: Rusty Russ Lilies Montage via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments