The Mentor: My Brother +Bob



Everything he instructed me, I followed to the letter.

I dotted the "i's" and crossed the "t's".

I had it easy. I had the best teacher.

He had a master plan before he left.

Then, I navigated every turn, it could be uphill or downhill, I crossed oceans, metaphorically, and I explored the world.

What is the goal though? What is my goal? The end goal.

For now, it would be a secret.

That in itself will help you out achieve your own goal.

You have to have a goal, write it down, and work on it, backwards, or whichever way you are comfortable with in carrying out your own plan. Visualize it and feel it in your hands. Make a collage of everything you want and set a time frame. Say, after five years, make a new collage of what you achieved, so far.

Be the architect, engineer, carpenter, plumber, electrician, painter, and other job titles necessary to accomplish your mission.

For example, this website evolved, from a basic design to the friendliest mobile-ready-website. I did everything. I am the programmer, design thinker, photographer, developer, writer, proofreader, editor, researcher, marketer, promoter, and administrator.

In detail, I had to know how to make a favicon, CSS, html, http from https, widgets, javascript, and other myriad technical terms.

From the classic book Sun Tzu's The Art of War, you have to know yourself, your enemy, the terrain and the whole nine yards.

And, are you familiar with Machiavelli's quote, "it is better to be feared than loved?" Well, that is one of the most misinterpreted quotes in modern times. Please read it thoroughly.

Do you now realize what I mean?

That is the whole complete picture. 

One last essential factor, you have to have God in your own plan. 

With Him, He can move mountains. 

Nothing is impossible.




















License: (license)

Comments