The Domino and Snowball Effect Fusion: I wrote for One...



The only reason I took it to heart to write was to write for The One with the Sacred Heart.

That is my secret.

With that being said, I focused on just writing for one. For you. I thought to myself if there would be only one reader that would, devotedly, digest my writer's musings, then, everything I endeavored are not futile. Or much worst, gone into oblivion and thrown into the ocean of absurdity.

It is not easy to write. No, Sir. It is a delusional world full of fake news, half-truths, vested interests, and just plain indolence. Common sense is a rarity nowadays. If reading comprehension still leave you at a loss, it is best to go back to the definition of the terms, ehem, dictionary. Then, you will see the sun.

Now, I am glad because I hit three home runs. I saved someone's life. Moreover, I inspired two of my older brothers to write as well.

Here is a link to my brother's website. He made a wonderful website. I am quite impressed.

Pons Carpio is a graduate of the Asian Institute of Management. He tackles a, totally, different arena which is the zenith level of entrepreneurship, engineering with a development perspective gained from years of dedicated service to Shell Corporation. He was even featured in a Television Advertisement when he made a considerable contribution to Oil Exploration in our nation. It ran in international channels i.e. BBC, CNN, and other reputable Media networks.

"Safety first," that is what I always hear from him. When I am on the passenger seat, whenever I forget, he would remind me, "seatbelt please..."

With that, I believe you are in good hands. My highest recommendation. Again, I invite you to please do visit his website.

Thank you very much indeed!



















License: (license)

Comments