God missed me...



I went to the Adoration Chapel. It was a cool and windy Tuesday afternoon. It was my first time to go to that particular Adoration Chapel.

And God is huge. I was overwhelmed.

I stayed there for a time that I cannot distinctly explain. I was half-asleep and half-awake. I was in between heaven and earth.

I used to go to the Adoration Chapels in the suburbs of Metro Manila and other cities abroad. It was frequent.

Anyway, I was the only one there. Except for Him as well and the Angels. They were about nine. To be specific: paintings of faces of cherubims.

He is always there. Never too busy for anyone.

I remember my own father when he was alive. I needed help with my mathematical homework. He was there. Then, he explained everything to me.

That's how I felt that time I went to the Adoration Chapel. I felt like His son.

And, I sensed that He missed me.

Yes... He is omnipresent, meaning He is everywhere.

But, that chapel is tiny.

I think it could only accommodate 14 people.

When I wrote that He is huge, I meant that the Holy Eucharist is almost the size of the sun from a distance. So far, that's the biggest I have ever seen in all the Adoration Chapels that I have visited.

Thank You God!




















photo credit: Lawrence OP God's Excessive Love via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments