Experiencing Bullying? | The Art of Peace




At this point of my life nothing and no one disturb me anymore.

Maturity.

I am now an orphan. My father and mother passed away already.

However, like that photo, I keep a picture of them taken as a couple kept inside my wallet; to honor them, and for them to protect me.

I am blessed and grateful, I have a brother who was a Monsignor and before he died, he told me, "I am entrusting you to seven angels."

So,

Before I leave the house, I pray to them which goes:

Angels of God 
My guardians dear 
To Whom His love 
Commits me here 
Ever this day 
Be at my side 
To light and guard 
To rule and guide 
Amen.

Prayer is powerful.

For your peace of mind...

In the final analysis, there is Divine Justice. All will defend our life to Him in the Last Judgment. We are accountable to everything; whether good or bad.
























photo credit: archer10 (Dennis) 114M Views Israel-05344 - Painting via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments