Ascension Presents | Overcoming Envy and Dealing with Jealousy

in collaboration with Inspires 
give you this riveting magnum opus.‎..







Condensed Reflection
By James Z. Carpio



I never wanted this in the first place... I was just given the mission to do this. So, I think the ones up there thought I would be the best candidate to carry out this project.

It has been difficult. At times, it went out of hand and it would always come to the point of Divine Intervention. Or supernatural phenomena.

There was even a day that I changed the website address in order to escape. The one in charge of the algorithm went the extra mile to save this website. Because everything has been embedded on the web so what I did would put all those links in a useless state. Broken links.

I have never been an envious man.

Because I am grateful for my blessings.

And, in the same manner, I am happy about other people's blessings.

I went to the Adoration Chapel yesterday. 

I am not in it for the fame. I am not in competition with anyone. My older brother would always introduce me as the most shy among the siblings.

My focus is God. To spread the Good News. That is all.

Then, I felt that I should downplay what happened to me.

The Team of Inspires would remind you, to not compare yourself with others for always there would be someone who is better or lesser than you are, then, the result would be; you become vain when you are better and you become bitter when you feel less.

Personally, I understand where some people are coming from when they come to know me. To be honest, I hope that they feel inspired and driven to be a follower of God because that is who I am. I do not want them to even feel a tinge of envy or jealousy.

Reality bites,

I was with some friends and we saw a famous person in a mall and they commented not so nice things. But, I was thinking to myself that should not be.

Good looks fade...
Things get old...
Cars get old..
Houses get ran down...
The whole nine yards.

Hence, everything will go to the direction of dereliction.

Everyone will eventually die. That is a fact of life.

What remains is our soul. And, there is an afterlife.

Let me ask you this...

What does it profit a man who gains the whole world but loses his soul?

We should like to strive to meet Our Father in heaven face to Face.

Then, see His Eyes, hear His Voice, and gaze at His Smile that you lived a worthwhile life deserving enough to be in His Presence and a mission accomplished.

May you be inspired by the Holy Spirit!




















Comments