Celebration: The Second Coming




"Oh! you have a Crucifix," Charles commented.

And, he revealed, "I have a Crucifix too, but I hide it inside my shirt."

Then, Clark's friend said something but could not remember it verbatim, "You should not do that, because The Lord will tell you one day that I do not know you, for you have hidden Him."

He advised Charles to not do it again.

His friend told him there would be a feast for ten people. 

And, he joyfully, shared his plans, wishes and dreams.

His mother's friend thanked him for the myriad lights.

When the guests left, Charles told his younger brother, Chester, "I am glad they are doing very well. And, that they visited us."

It was the last day of the Christmas Season. The feast of the three kings.



















photo credit: karurosuros Cristo via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments