Guest Post: The Fountain of Youth




One morning, immersed in trial at the courts of the Manila City Hall,

I wondered, what would Sta. Claus this Christmas Season 2017 give me?

The burden I bear wear me down, making hazy my Crystal Ball.

Would it add YEARS to my life, and LIFE to my years? Could it be?


I sought my friend, the Captain, and went to his cabin and wellness lair.

The healing hands of Weng, pressing hard to release welled-up tension.

I went through excruciating but necessary pain, and i gasped for air!

Taking in the Breath of Life, God's Blessing of Abundant Oxygen!


Near the bay where the sun sets in soothing calm and majestic glory,

Where Nations are United as a venue for the pursuit of Peace,

A building stands among others in simple architectural Victory.

Fourteen is a significant and meaningful number I wouldn't miss.


Many steps and struggles I take to venture in this my existential sleuth.

Alas! At SUMACS, I found and have been blessed with THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH!





















Comments