Epilogue

That is my Papa and that is my Mama. Inspires, the website, is a story, a love story between my parents.

While Mama and I were waiting inside a restaurant back in the day, she giggled like a schoolgirl, as she watched Papa walked from the parking area towards the restaurant. She said, "he, really, walks like an Officer and a Gentleman."

When Papa was a widower, and he heard the song being played on the radio, a Tagalog song, entitled, Pasko na sinta ko or to say it in English would be, It is Christmas now my sweetheart, he sung along with the tune, longing to be with her, one day, once more.






Ah!, those two are Lovebirds, they are always together. I used the present tense, as I believe in heaven, I believe the two of them are together again... 







Those two sailboats are Papa and Mama. The red one is Mama who passed away early, gone too soon. Then, it took sometime for Papa to catch up... It seemed forever for him to get there. But, it made it all the more worth it. Only the bravest wins the fairest. He never remarried.  Mama is his fairest.





Their love lives on, in us, their children, and grandchildren, and great-grandchildren and so forth. I am a confluence of Papa and Mama's features.  







I am but a messenger pigeon or a carrier pigeon. To tell you of one love story that was, so difficult on my part, because how could I write about something that is unfathomable. I felt like Saint Augustine sometimes, because how could I put a large body of water in a shallow, minuscule dug-up hole along the shoreline. It is impossible, to tell you the truth, but I hope through Divine Intervention, you do had been inspired.

As they say people always love to hear, watch, or read love stories.

God Himself is a Love Story.  





That sailboat would be little old me. Just writing.

And keeping on writing.



I hope that, even just a bit, I had sparked to set on fire your inner light.


God Bless!


A new Chapter begins soon...














photo credit: BX_Orange CuddlingBirds via photopin (license)
License: (license)

photo credit: fs999 Near via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments