Nobody wants to be Filipino nowadays, so, let me say, "I am Negrito!"



License: (license)





photo credit: FotoGrazio Filipino Marines (free to download) via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Modern Day Filipinos





The Black Nazarene





My Ancestor








The Negrito



Camera settings have gone awry. It is a good thing that I studied photography. I, literally, look like a ghost with the cameras, gadgets, etc., that they produce in this part of the globe. 

When I went to Europe, at the immigration section, I passed through the gate for Europeans only. Then, the officer let me through. But, I felt bad because the Filipino companions I was with, were told to pass through the gate for Non-Europeans.

To be honest, I do not like it that here in the Philippines, a few and fortunately not most, would look down on Negritos.

Why would they want to do that?

I say hello, to my African-American neighbor.

A long long time ago, we all came from Africa. Just so you know...

May it be that the soul and the heart, be the way to bridge the absurd gaps, which people have been building bricks upon bricks to set a wall, that divides humanity instead of working towards unity. 

Where there is hatred may love conquer and transform it into the bond that is common among all of us. 

We are all God's children. Remember, we are all made in the Image and Likeness of God.



























Comments