Ascension Presents | Is Shyness Your Excuse?

in collaboration with Inspires 
give you this riveting magnum opus.‎..



Condensed Reflection
by James Z. Carpio

Whenever one of my older brothers would introduce me to social circles he would say, 'he is the most shy among all of us.' And then, I feel shy even more.

Religion is not really meant to be talked about in polite conversations. We can only talk about the weather.

When Father Mike enumerated the traits, I was laughing out loud. I am quiet, reserved, thoughtful, calm, peaceful, and attentive. 

Definitely, I am not outgoing. However, I do listen.

Providentially, I was given the gift or talent of writing. This is how I do my own way of evangelizing.

I do have conversations about God. My door is always open to talk to family and friends in my own personal life about God. 

Someone once asked me, 'James, you are so confident, what's your secret?'

I told her with a smile, "my confidence comes from Jesus."

Now, my commitment is I let Jesus work through me.

















Comments