Papa's Post: Where's My Roberto?









Where's my Roberto                       
My brown-eyed "Bobbito"
My round-eyed, bambino
My six-month-old boy?










      He's strapped to his high-chair
      The stout little dear
      Who let not a cry out
      Nor whimpered nor squirmed
      While Mommy kept working
      The chores of the day.




He's smiling his heart out
And thrusting and kicking
And cooing and shrieking
His shouts of delight











      He's such a cute sight
      My brown-eyed Roberto
      My round-eyed "Bobbito"
      My Bobby, my boy!


















5feb64

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Mesmerizing Maronites

Inspires: Tano ta an apod kan Bikolano ki Maria, Inâ | Ascension Presents: Why Catholics Call Mary Their Mother

Inspiring In-depth Interview with George Nasr