Papa's Post: To: BZC



Image courtesy of Keattikorn at FreeDigitalPhotos.net


Camp Ibalon Stockade
17 July 1981




In a little pot, a lovely pink rose blooms

(A strange sight inside a detention cell

---My own--- among these varied prison rooms.)

Its silent beauty tells me---all is well.

It was a rosebud when you came and brought it.

(I hardly noticed; I had you! Then dreamt of you!)

Awaking alone, so eagerly I sought it

And kissing its scented petals, I kissed you anew!

And sensed the light in your eyes, your face; your lips

Far rosier than the love-blush you wore.

Your softness, the trimness of your breasts, your hips

Despite the fourteen fruits of our love you bore!

         How I love you only! You alone I desire!
         
         How I want you, my darling, with my all afire!

Comments