And the reason why... is...



Dear Chazz,

I was inspired by your life.
I became a writer etc.,
because of you.
I'm sick just like you were.
After High School, I didn't want to do anything.
I did not have to be a writer etc.,
I did all those things because I wanted to tell you that life does get better.

From the speech of Al Pacino's character in an iconic film. He said and I do not recall verbatim, sorry, he said that it is difficult to fix a broken spirit. :(

We throw away broken things.
They don't matter.
They can be replaced.

Or cure a new disease e.g. the true story about Lorenzo's oil. 

However, I always remember that our God is not an author of sad endings. 

If it is not a great story then He is not yet done writing.

Philosophically, time is not a factor for Him at all.

You are always in my prayers. 

And, may your spirit rest in heavenly peace.

Remember, He is in charge of everything.

Bluntly, He always has the final say...

Amen.

And, Thank you!

-james z. carpio







Full credits to the Canadian MEDIA.

Comments