ABC STARS Inspires: Atty. Juan Luis Z. Carpio: December Quarantine Rhythm and Rhymes

 




December Quarantine
Rhythm and Rhymes

0
After ground zero
I know I must go
Overcome this low
Have a steady row
Comply and follow...

1
This December One
Quarantine in town
And the day is done
Rest for this tired Juan
Dreaming of some fun...

2
I wonder what's true
This December Two.
The sky is faint blue
Birds in the field flew
Giving me a clue...

3
I wanna be free!
Celebrate in glee
This December Three.
But limits; Oh, Gee!
Miss my freedom tree...

4
Days keep coming more
Sweeping sands ashore
Distant sweet galore
This December Four
Home I dream... adore...

5
Ah, I'm still alive!
Bones and limbs still jive.
Abundant thoughts thrive,
Goals I shall contrive
This December Five...

6
Grey December Six
What is there to fix?
Perhaps, mess-up mix
Or a tell-tale jinx
In this world of flicks...

7
What worldly concern
December Seven
Shall bring to my den?
To highest heaven
I'll dare and I'll yearn...


Comments