ABC STARS Inspires: Atty. Juan Luis Z. Carpio: December Quarantine Rhythm and Rhymes

 




December Quarantine
Rhythm and Rhymes

0
After ground zero
I know I must go
Overcome this low
Have a steady row
Comply and follow...

1
This December One
Quarantine in town
And the day is done
Rest for this tired Juan
Dreaming of some fun...

2
I wonder what's true
This December Two.
The sky is faint blue
Birds in the field flew
Giving me a clue...

3
I wanna be free!
Celebrate in glee
This December Three.
But limits; Oh, Gee!
Miss my freedom tree...

4
Days keep coming more
Sweeping sands ashore
Distant sweet galore
This December Four
Home I dream... adore...

5
Ah, I'm still alive!
Bones and limbs still jive.
Abundant thoughts thrive,
Goals I shall contrive
This December Five...

6
Grey December Six
What is there to fix?
Perhaps, mess-up mix
Or a tell-tale jinx
In this world of flicks...

7
What worldly concern
December Seven
Shall bring to my den?
To highest heaven
I'll dare and I'll yearn...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicholas James Vujicic

We are The Carpios | How our legacy began and continues...