Ascension Presents: Forgiveness (In my defense)

in collaboration with Inspires 
give you this riveting magnum opus.‎..





Condensed Reflection
by James Z. Carpio

I do not know how I survived. The things that happened to me is beyond disbelief. I keep telling myself that the way I handled them was for the best.

The SM Management, The Robinson's Place Management, The E-Mall Management, and Pag-ibig Management are all forgiven.

I am not going to list the details, what's important is it is over.

The other things I consulted the Police Force, and, after conducting a thorough investigation they advised me to pursue a lawsuit and I would win the cases hands down.

I did not pursue the cases.

In Media we are allowed as journalists to name big companies because they can have a comeback after a bad publicity. However for individuals it is upon my decision if I would name them one by one. 

Other Columnists would just write an incidence report in their columns and the persons may sue for libel but most often than not the Columnists' bad experiences are documented and truthful.

I do not want to do that. I personally know them by name. If they want to file a case against me, I am more than happy to oblige. I have my brother lawyer with me. And, the N.B.I and the Persons with Disability Office, and my Psychiatrist. They would be my legal team and the Police Officers who conducted the consultations and investigations.

It was the hardest that I had to go through in my life. 

It was hurtful.

Every time I pray the Lord's Prayer, I realized that it is oftentimes radical and difficult.

I had to struggle with forgiveness.

They are no longer my friends.

I do not trust them anymore.

i am angry with them and Father Mike says it is normal to feel this way.

Again, I am still hurting.

They should not be trusted for it is foolish to do so.

Justice?

They owe me. Huge.

However, I am not going to let you pay me back what you owe me.

i release you from your debt.

You betrayed me. You stole from me. You robbed me of my dignity and reputation, and my sanity.

Your actions made me have trust issues, and broken relationships. Stop right there! 

You have no influence and power over me.

I choose to set you free.

Though I am still hurting.

But, with God's Grace.

My wounds shall heal.

My reward is freedom.

So that I could move forward.

For emphasis, it was a huge deal what you all had done.

You're all blessed, because i am not going to let you pay me back.

With God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, you are all forgiven.

And forgotten.



Comments