Guest Post | Atty. Juan Luis Z. Carpio - A Mystic Rose for the King!





(By jlzc, November 24, 2018)

Exactly three months have passed since I had a mild M.I.
On the eve of my birthday I was on the brink to eternally lie
Together with the beloved departed enthralled on High.
But The King has a different mission for me than now to die.

Why others have to go on and others stay on, a mystery still.
Dreams and choices we make or a higher design to fulfill?
What lies ahead we could only surmise and deign to be blessed,
With patience, perseverance and unlimited generosity of heart!

In 2018 in support of the clergy and consecrated persons we labored.
A wounded heart renewed, what yearnings shall now be favored?
Facing my golden year 2019 dedicated by the Church for the youth,
Perhaps greater compassion for the emptiness that we seek to soothe.

On this eve of the Solemnity of Christ the King, an offering I chose.
To give all gold with a heart as tender and mystical as the Rose!



















Comments