Guest Post | Atty. Juan Luis Z. Carpio - NERISA



(By jlzc, October 21, 2018)

From the banks of the mystic river of Marikina,

Springs out a bubbly soul by the name of Nerisa.
The zest of life resplendent in your lovely face,
Your presence fills us with much charm and grace.


Why such gentle soul could suffer in such a way,

Befuddles me as I contemplate life, day unto day.
My suffering pales in comparison with yours,
If it could compare at all. By will or on course.


One of the kindest hearts I’ve known, always in glee.

Despite conventions and restrictions your spirit free!
This Red October, my heart renewed. I live on.
Sad October, your lungs collapsed. You have gone.


Is it fate? Is it choice? Or is it a Higher Will?

Much had passed. Much to say. A Mystery still...























Comments