A City Hermit's Diary: In Public Places and saw someone famous



This is where I like to park my brother said.

I asked why?

Because when we leave it would just be straight ahead.

So, we ate in a fancy restaurant. I think it's 1st Colonial Grill, I forget. I'm not good with names. I saw someone famous though, a celebrity. Well, I read somewhere that with celebrities, you just let them be. So, I minded my own business.

However, we do write for the same newspaper. Haha.

Anyway, my brother and I met with some other people too. Now, that would be private. Sorry.

So, loooooooooooooooooooooong gap.

And long pause....................................

Okay, we then went to the church that my late brother had built when he was alive as its Parish Priest. It felt surreal and special.

Then, later that day I went alone to another grocery just a block away.

I saw the fisherman that went to the closed Barber Shop I used to go to...

It was really really really awkward.

I discussed some matters with my cool Publisher/Editor.

It is for my next Column.

Ciao for now!






































License: (license)

Comments