My Fountain of Youth




January 16, 2018, a golden year for you to celebrate.
A ballroom party by the bay you chose to share
With friends and family brought together by fate;
In this blissful town by the sea with abundance of fresh air.

Our two little ones growing in wisdom and grace
Playing the violin at church lifting music and heart.
Most Outstanding and Highest Honors in the academic race
In pursuit of excellence for humanity, our contributory part.

Eighteen years together, we venture on as a family.
You and me, Migara and AB, with passionate intensity,
Trying to balance leisure and the bare necessity
Seeking meaning and fulfillment for all eternity.

Many steps and struggles I take to venture in this my existential sleuth.
Alas! In you, I found and am blessed with My Fountain of Youth!




































Comments