The Last Domino has fallen



I felt death in my body.

The last domino has fallen.

For over twenty years, I have been taking dangerous Psychiatric Drugs.

The side effects are horrendous; Parkinsonism, obesity, swollen lymph nodes, a myriad of phobias, social anxiety, separation anxiety, panic attacks, stigma, discrimination, abuses and the whole nine yards.

Then, my core has crumbled.

My internal organs have become so weak.

I never told anyone that I have been bleeding internally.

My mother would say take a knife and end your life when she was alive.

And, my father would say a good commander knows when the battle is lost.

But of course, do not get worried, you are here to be inspired, right?

I prayed to The Holy Spirit to guide you like He has done for me.

Only God knows your thoughts, the lines on your palm, your fingerprints, your faults, your good deeds, your aspirations, your joys, your wishes, your pain, your suffering, your problems, and your everything. We are His children.

He created you.

Read the Holy Bible.

He listens.

He is merciful.

Finally, He loves you!

It had been a great honour to write for you!

Well, unless a miracle happens.

Because I came into this world as a surprise.

But, if not, I will be with you in Spirit.

May God Bless us all...




























photo credit: marcoverch Stapeln von Dominosteinen via photopin (license)
License: (license) 

Comments