Ascension Presents | The Value of Silence

in collaboration with Inspires 
give you this riveting magnum opus.‎..







Condensed Reflection
by James Z. Carpio


Literally, I stared at a wall clock for over an hour. I sat still during the entire experiment. Probably, I should have been indoors because the balcony of our home is nearby the busy road. However, the peripheral noises disappeared.

Calmness, tranquility, and peace surfaced in my heart. I prayed that, practically, I am ready to see Him. After going through the stages of confronting the challenges of a lingering acute illness, any given day I would be blissfully grateful to, finally, see His eyes. To see my Creator, the Perfect Creator who can write sensible lines while I, as His creation could only write approximated lines. Yet, He guides me. He corrects my errors. Literally, with the advent of modern technology a misspelled word will have a red underline. That in itself is amazing.

Ocean of awe and amazement fill my heart every time because He is with me. He is with us. Our Emmanuel!

I paid my dues. Sinner that I am, He saved me. In so many times and so many ways...

As a writer, I am used to silence. Where I live is a writer's paradise.

Then, I gave a hearty laugh because I realized that the only thing that He asks of me is to continue writing for Him alone. 

And, for you.
































Comments