A Close Encounter with Lord Jesus : Finally, The only story I should write...



I cannot swim.

However, I can float.

Hope floats.

Remember, from the Holy Bible, when Jesus walked on the waters of the sea?

Practically, I could take a nap and keep floating.

Why swim, when you can float?

I have been putting off this story in the back burner for so long.

Sorry,

I was being selfish.

It is just so good that I wanted it all to myself. It is my secret.

I am who and where I am now because of that secret.

So, 

Finally,

The cat is out of the bag.

I decided to share with you my secret.

Jesus was very angry with me. He was talking with me, to be aptly written, He was giving me a sermon.

And, I listened. We were in heaven at that time.

To put it simply, He was telling me, what was I doing with my life?

I was speechless.

I got nothing to show Him.

Not even a paragraph of good deeds.

His voice sounds like Thunder by the way, when He is angry.

I went blank. Meaning, He was right. My heart asked for another chance.

Then, I became a writer.

A writer who happens to be Roman Catholic.

A writer for Jesus.

A writer for God.

Years passed,

2013 to be exact when I began writing. I was in Europe then.

And, one day in 2016, He talked to me again.

We were here on earth that time.

He just told me something. And, then, encouraged me.

You know what He said?

Brevity, I realized that was what he wanted out of me.

Because I have the inclination to ramble and be verbose.

He told me, "Jim, I created you. And, I Love you."

My mission is to tell you, while you are reading this line in His Blood, that Lord Jesus created you and He Loves you.

Is that not enough?

So, I told Lord Jesus... 

Thank You, and my heart is One with Your Sacred Heart!

Amen.



















"To be able to see, you only need to close the eyes."
License: (license)

Comments