"Will you be my friend?"



I remember one friend telling me, I wish I could travel just like you. I told him one day you will travel as well. He has been traveling around the world now.

I remember another friend, she asked, "Jim, will I be able to still get married?" I told her, "of course, there is someone I know who was able to marry too, who is somewhat in your situation." She was able to meet someone and is happily married until now.

I remember someone asking me, "will I be able to get a job?" Sure, you would, I coached her, then, she did get the job.

I remember doing things that people would follow suit. I am smiling now, as I think about someone who is living life, comfortably, because I showed him a life hack.

I remember another friend who was really worried if the job proposal would materialize or not. I told him it's in the bag. He is now working in that company.

I remember a friend who was in a stormy weather situation, metaphorically, and I was there and supported her until she was well.

I am not a fair weather friend.

I remember my own little nephew asking me, will you be my friend? I was, completely, surprised, and I said, why would you want me to be your friend. And, he told me five good reasons why and I said, "sure thing then."

I celebrate a friend's success.

I love positive people extremely. Their energy is life changing for the best.

My worth and light is within. From God.

And so is yours.

I am valuable regardless of what I have or what I do. 

And those apply to you as well.

Our value is ever constant and ever true.

I offer thanksgiving and gratitude to God and my family and friends.

Let go of negative people and positive people will fill your life. 

There are more than 7 billion people on earth.

I wish you to be loved and appreciated more because if you had read until this part I am betting your life will turn around and good things will continue to happen to you.






















photo credit: CJS*64 Catching up ! via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments