Making a Living out of an Empty Bottle









My early morning exercise, just the usual walk, well, a long one was, extremely, memorable.

After the finish line, so to speak, I went to buy grocery items. 

Going home, I took out the Bottled Juice I bought. It was just a small one.

I finished it in 3 gulps. 

Then, I held it in my other hand.

For a long time.

It is standard operating procedure for me to bring a trash back home and put it inside a recycle bin.

At the intersection, almost eight meters away from the house, a man driving a modified bicycle with a large container for recyclable items, providentially, appeared.

I asked him, "You want this?" and I extended my hand for him to see the empty bottle.

He nodded and said, "Thank you!".

I thought to myself, "Wow!!! what an honest, decent, and noble way to earn a living".

He, even actually, helped me do mine as well.

As I am writing this one, I am also earning a living out of an empty bottle.

In one word:

Ecosystem





























photo credit: wuestenigel Zitronenspritzer via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments