When I was weak, the Lord gave me Strength!




Forty two years, seven months, and sixteen days here in my own heaven on Earth made me wiser and stronger.

Each passing day, I start anew, practising the philosophical concept of Tabula rasa or a cleaned blank slate.

As a writer, each day is like a blank page. How do I begin to write and end it, is a result of lessons learned from years gone by. They led me to go forward onto progression. 

Here are just a few that helped me reached the pinnacle of success.


1) Not all people will like you.

Here is the best approach, since you cannot please everyone and for sure some people will not like you because they remind you of their enemies or a mundane thing like they do not like your haircut. The best solution is let it go. Instead, have that attitude in reverse. Ask yourself, will you like them?


2) Anger should be expressed constructively.

Prayer and exercise are my own personal way of dealing with anger. No pent-up emotions. No repressed ill feelings. I always let it all out. 


3) Choose your friends.

Have at least five good ones. Actually, just one is enough, Lord Jesus is the Best Friend you could ever have but it is all up to you.


4) Never argue with anyone.

It is pointless. It will only be about what you said and they said. Then, it becomes a vicious cycle. Nobody would like to admit they are wrong. Go to confession instead, God will forgive you and even bless you.

5) Education did not stop at the University.

Now, I am still a student of life. I read, and live life. Scholarly and street smart at the same time.


6) Never  gossip, the truth is much more exciting.

I do not have the habit about spreading fake news. I love my job which is all about Veritas. When people tell me about other people's lives, especially, if it is derogatory, I walk away from that person. The chances that the same person will put me in a bad light to other people is extremely high.  

7) Love your problems.

It makes life exciting. Have you ever seen a movie without problems? Then, it would be, totally, boring. Consequently, it will, surely, be a flop.


8) Learn from anyone, any place, or anything.

I learned from the best, my own father.


9) Then, give back everything to The Good Lord. 

He is the Generous One who gave you your life. What you do with it, is your own gift to Him.













































photo credit: Foto Pamp En la cima! via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments