Tête-à-tête with Bridget




"I  just have to say this Larry, you could be so out of focus. And, Darling, you take a lot of things for granted."

"I know B, it's just that I'm extremely bored. I can do my job, literally, in a blink of an eye." Larry, broodingly, mumbled.

"Exactly, Larry. That is what you do best." 

"It can be lonely at the pinnacle of success. Bridget, you have been in the limelight for so long, you know how it's like, so, how do you do it?"

"Do what? Larry?" As she gazed at his brown eyes with her doe eyes.

"You know what I mean," as he heaved a sigh of exhaustion.

"Moi? I don't please everyone. Some people will never like you just because... C'est la vie! They may not like your hair or if you are too tall, or whatever. Question is... do you really want it?"

"I don't know. To be honest, I really do not know." Then, he glanced at the sky.

"That could be a waste of time then. Maybe, it is not right for you. And, learn from it, and, get better. Just write about it. It is, usually, a sign of a breakthrough and of moving forward." She said with a tone of conviction.

"Thanks, B." Then, he beamed and felt reassured.

"You're most welcome. May you have plenty of joie de vivre, mon amie!"













































License: (license)

Comments