The Reasons behind the BIZARRE POSTS!

( Rocky Balboa Statue : Sylvester Stallone )

When I went to Philadelphia, I saw that statue up close and personal. I ran the steps and even took double steps at a time and reached the pinnacle without a sweat and without catching my breath.

It is an inspirational character, the only Hollywood character immortalized in a work of art with a statue. Rocky Balboa lives a life against the odds. It is kind of my life.

Some articles were written as a special request of a family friend. And, it served its purpose, although, I never really write about Politics.

Regarding stigma, I am facing a lot of that, I could file a report with the PWD office but I choose not to and just ignore it.

Enough said.

Remember, this is an inspirational website, it takes a really nice guy to bring people up instead of bring people down: to lift up broken people for the elevation of their souls with the help of God.



















manila photo credit: seng1011 Rocky Balboa via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments