Code of Ethics


People hounded Miss Elizabeth Taylor for years that she had surgery to keep looking young.

Sometime later as years went by she had brain cancer.

Her hair was gone because of chemotherapy.

In an interview with Larry King, she said (not verbatim), "Now, they are eating their words."

She had no scars.

My own personal code of ethics is simple.

The reader can correct me that is why on the contact page they can send a report for typos or anything that they wish to write about.

I will never correct a reader because that is not my job. That is an English teacher's job.

Regarding my personal life. They can always file a case. 

There are two sides of each story, just like a penny.

But, I will keep mine to the grave and wait for Divine Justice.

















photo credit: oneredsf1 Elizabeth Taylor 1932 - 2011 via photopin (license)
License: (license)

Comments