A letter to my fifteen loyal readers


Dear  Reader:

Peace!

That photo is closest to what is on my desk; a laptop, a notebook, a pen, and an analog phone. I am glad that I have just few readers. No pun intended. The reason behind that is there are not a multitude of people who need inspiration.

Logically, or more succinctly, people visit websites that are more to their cup of tea. That is very good. It means that the number of successful people or able-bodied people far outnumber the people who need to be elevated.

My family is worried that I should write more about other "popular" topics. Frankly my friend, there are too much of those in the mainstream Media. 

I reiterate that my writing style is simple. I am a firm believer in brevity. Another well-esteemed and highly regarded writer expressed that, "the more you say, the less people remember. The fewer the words, the greater the profit."

With my heart and my soul I bid you farewell for now!

Thank you for always visiting the website. 

Finally, my schedule of new posts can be erratic, hence, I included a Subscribe button for your convenience.


Sincerely,

James

















License: (license)

Comments